The Digital Marketing industry is at its peak at the moment due to many reasons, take a look at some of them:
· It is the newest thing in town: Better Job Opportunities
· It is flexible
· It is easy
· Eco- friendly
· Fastest Reach
· High engagement
· Small investments and big Returns
The practice of digital marketing started since the 1990s. Since then it has come a long way. This is 2017; digital marketing has made a great impact in the field of marketing and advertising. The reasons behind this huge influence are cost efficiency, immediate response, flexibility, accessibility and so on.
Digital marketing provides a number of the foremost powerful techniques of selling wherever traditional modes of marketing fail.
In the past few years there has been a great change in the world of marketing. Whether it is advertising, promotion or sales, digital marketing has taken over the traditional marketing. With the help of digital marketing a businessperson can connect with his customer at any time. With the upgrading of technologies and social Medias, the demand of digital marketing will only increase in the coming years.
Some of the top trends of digital marketing in 2017 are –
· People have changed their judgment about product marketing. They now want more reliable information about products. So that they can easily understand the product value and they can make a decision. So the market strategies are changing according the customers demand.
· Content will be the most important part of digital marketing. A well organized and informative content will help the audience to understand the business policies. And it will help the trader to get more traffic for his business or product.
· Main marketing objective will be to help people get better to their business. People who are interested in business will be given priority. Creating a network and maintaining that network will be the main key
Growth of digital marketing
Let’s have a look at some interesting facts to give you an idea of how and where the world is heading as far as digitization is concerned.
· The Digital India Campaign started by PM Narendra Modi aims at encouraging each Indian to use digital platforms.
· Low cost of mobile phones is making it easy for people to go online. In fact, India has one of the largest population of internet users. By 2020 there will be more than 500 million Internet users across the country. 3G penetration has revolutionized the market scenario and created ample business opportunities for companies to reach out to customers online.
· It is estimated that by the year 2020, every company around the world will have an online presence. But in order to get high search engine rankings and increase customer base, these businesses will need digital marketers to guide them at every step.
· The e-commerce industry is growing at breakneck speed.
· More than 70% of marketers believe that traditional marketing models will not be sufficient to grow their business. They are developing marketing strategies by considering the digital media users in mind. As of the year 2016, 35% of companies already have a digital marketing strategy in place. They believe that this move will help them increase their revenues by 30%.
MARKETING TOOLS FOR DIGITAL:
Social Media Marketing
· How to generate leads, build a brand image and reach out to the target audience using social media strategies
· Paid campaigns on these platforms
· Measuring ROI
· Strategies that work on mobile devices
· Learn about SMS marketing, App based marketing, location-based marketing
· Strategies and tactics in email marketing
· How to manage email campaigns
· How to communicate with the target audience in the Most effective way
· How to create user lists, send emails and generate Relevant clicks
· How to create unique content that gains attention of the Target audience
· How to use white papers, case studies and brochures for User engagement
· Process of measuring and monitoring website traffic
· Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns
· Understanding data and making sound business Decisions on the basis of the metrics collected
Following are the most demanded skills to learn in Digital marketing:
Content Marketing: Content is the king and base for all your marketing. Nearly 50% of the companies have content strategy.
Social Media Marketing: Social media budgets will get doubled in the coming next 5 years. Internet penetration is gaining more and more results. Nearly one-third of the population is currently using some type of social media platform.
Search Engine Optimization: 33% of traffic from Google’s organic search result goes to the first item listed. So knowing the strategies of search engine optimization will give you a cutting edge in the digital marketing industry.
Mobile Marketing: The growth in mobile phone users has created a lot of opportunities for the marketers. This is new thing in the digital marketing industry and brands having their website of older version need to be optimized for mobile phones. So a digital marketer should have proficiency in mobile marketing.
Internet & Mobile– Some Facts and Figures:-
As per a recent study, although internet penetration in India is yet to cross 16% of the population, however in absolute numbers this percentage works out to nearly 10 times the population of Australia.
According to a recent report released by IAMAI and IMRB, internet penetration in India has crossed the 200 million mark by October 2013. Besides, it is estimated that there will around 243 million internet users in the country by June 2014, leaving behind the US as the world’s second largest internet base after China.
Moreover, India has 110 million mobile internet users of which 25 million are in rural India. Of this 5 million internet users in rural India 70% access the web via mobile phones.
Not just that India with more than 82 million monthly active Face book users spots the third position in the world after the US and Canada and it is expected that that the country will have the world’s largest Face book population by 2016.
Future of Digital Marketing in India
The advent of the digital marketing has opened up a novel landscape of doing business i.e. online business.
According to a survey- by 2017, India will have around 600 million internet users that ultimately create a fascinating business opportunity to sell services and products to a growing population of tech-savvy internet users. Recently, booming prevalence of digital India campaign is also adding lots of new flavors and fervors to the future of digital marketing in India. Growing startup trend is another reason that plays significant role in creating a great scope of digital marketing in India. The most common problem that startups face is lack of funds and digital marketing can rescue them as the most cost-effective blessing in disguise. It is highly economical and equally powerful way of conversion-oriented marketing. All the digital marketing maneuvers can also be quantified through powerful digital marketing tools like Kiss metrics, Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer, etc. that make it one of the most result-oriented modes of marketing.
There are more than 900 private TV channels and 250+ radio stations in India, which make traditional marketing quite expensive and highly confusing with lots of in-built vacillations. However, in today’s world of internet, Digital Marketing is the only one and most guaranteed way of marketing, which is popularly being the most preferred space of marketing communications and related interactions.
Changing statistical dynamics of future of Digital Marketing in India are-
The future of marketing is way beyond the traditional marketing or outbound marketing methodologies that have been using TV and radio ads, print ads, hoardings, banners, magazines, etc. Now, marketing is majorly based on online marketing (inbound marketing) — Marketing in the Digital Sphere. Scope of Digital Marketing provides some of the most powerful techniques of marketing where traditional modes of marketing fail.
Digital Marketing has great panjandrum over entrepreneurs as it not only rescues but also empowers them to optimize their startups in the most cost-effective and quickest possible fashion. Future of digital marketing is going to be more encompassing in 2017, thanks to its ability to offer wide range of economical, powerful and contemporary mechanisms and mediums of marketing.
Digital marketing takes things into consideration like –
· Page rankings in search engine results
· Advertising on search engine platforms
· Conversion through SMO & SEO campaigns
· Optimization of internet marketing & associated ROI
· Banner ads on other websites & Marketing on Digital World
Key findings of some of the Recent Digital Marketing Surveys are –
· 34% of the companies already had an integrated digital marketing strategy in 2016
· 72% marketers believe that traditional model of marketing is no longer sufficient
· Company revenue driven by internet marketing will get increased by 30%
· In 2017, 80% businesses will increase their digital marketing budget
· Digital Marketing budget may surpass the IT budget in 2017
Future Trends of Digital Marketing in India
Digital Marketing will remain as the most powerful and result-oriented way of marketing in 2017 too, and some of my observations on current and future outlook of 5 key channels that will pay key role in deciding future of digital marketing in India are–
1. Mobile Marketing
To devise result-oriented marketing plans and campaigns, mobile marketing is going to play one of the most significant roles in 2017. Understanding customers’ changing needs and characteristics lets marketers plan in a result-oriented fashion. As per stats-
· Current Outlook of Mobile Marketing in Driving Customer-Engagement- 40% (approx)
· Future Outlook of Mobile Marketing in Driving Customer-Engagement- 75% (approx)
From consumers’ device usage perspective, Smartphone adoption and prevalence of mobile apps and messaging are going to be the topmost trends of digital marketing in 2017. From Face book’s Mobile Messenger, to What Sapp and We Chat, we have been witnessing the growing wish of consumers to communicate directly through mobiles compared to public social network pages. 2017 will come with some of the new options for paid media on mobile messaging apps that will further be boosted by artificial intelligence, which is another trend that will go hand in hand with mobile marketing. Brands are developing bots to engage customers, and Face book’s Both Engine for Messenger and Google’s new assistance service introduced in Google I/O 2016 indicated towards the rise of Artificial Intelligence to provide more personalized and interactive assistance to consumers through mobile marketing.
· More than 52% of searches are done through mobile.
· 89% of Face book Daily Active users come through mobile.
· 83% of Face book advertising revenue comes through Smartphone’s.
· 92% of mobile media time is spent in Smartphone apps by consumers.
Modern customers prefer to view a video content on company promos. Growing need for the visual content has turned video marketing be one of the most appealing trends of digital marketing in 2017. When a visual content is well produced to communicate the message in an interactive and engaging way, conversions are always guaranteed.
· Current Outlook of Video Marketing in driving Customer Engagement- 37%
· Future Outlook of Video Marketing in driving Customer Engagement- 69%
Video content is swallowing up the content marketing and online marketers take advantage of its power to tempt more customers in quickest possible time. With booming mobile marketing, videos are now offered on mobile phones that fuel up the whole process. Video marketing is the most powerful way that companies use for
· Introducing themselves
· Spreading their messages
· Promoting their products/services
· Increasing their reach and optimizing search ranking
· Boosting customer engagement and enhancing returns on investments
Different kinds of Trending Video Content are-
· Social Media Videos like Face book Videos, Face book 360 Videos, You Tube Videos, Snapchat Videos, etc.
· Use of GIF videos on different social media channels like Twitter & Face book
· Product Description/Demo Videos and Landing Page Videos
· Storytelling with the help of live streaming videos
· Use of Videos in Email Marketing
3. Email Marketing
Email marketing is so effective in nurturing leads and ensuring conversions. Email marketers of some of the most successful marketing agencies claim a return of $40 for every dollar they invested. Well-targeted email marketing will be one of the most effective ways of ensuring conversions in 2017.
· Current Outlook of Email Marketing in Driving Customer Engagement- 45%
· Future Outlook of Email Marketing in Driving Customer Engagement- 57%
Email marketing is the most important part of your business branding and you need to choose those trends that befit with your customer profile and business objective. Your emails should reflect your quality and using professional email templates should be the base of your e-mail marketing campaign in 2017. Some of the top trends of email marketing in 2017 are-
· Use of Email automation tools for sending and tracking of targeted and personalized emails that will let you understand more and more about your customer base like their demographics, tendencies, age, loyalty, etc.
· Integration of social media content in email marketing strategy is another trend that will see great rise in 2017. Marketers will preferably provide references to their social content within their emails.
· 2017 will see a decrease in email blast, as this year would be of customized mails. Mobile-friendly email marketing is another trend that will be quite popular within the domains of digital marketing.
· Aesthetically appealing animated emails are also going to be a popular trend of digital marketing as such fun new mails entice visitors and hold their attention that ultimately aids in conversions.
4. Social Media Marketing
Social media changes quickly as there are dozens of new platforms arrive each year. The year 2017 will also be a host for the variety of new
social media trends, and social media marketing will for sure be one of the most popular digital marketing channels for branding, optimization, lead generations and conversions.
· Current Outlook of Social Media Marketing in Driving Customer Engagement- 36%
· Future Outlook of Social Media Marketing in Driving Customer Engagement- 55%
As social media keeps evolving, it has a massive power to channelize marketing campaigns in innovative and effective ways. Social media is a medium that adeptly responds to new tech innovations, but at the same time, it also exceeds customer’s expectations. Knowing future trends of social media and planning strategy as per that will ensure success for companies. Some of the key social media trends in 2017 are –
· Enormous evolution of Snapchat is going to be one of the most interesting, powerful and creative trends of social media marketing in 2017.
· Live video streaming is slowly changing the scenario of social media campaigns, and the trend will see great rise in next year too. Different platforms like Face book live, SnapChat, Twitter, and Instagram all are blending live streaming videos that will let them be a top pick for marketers.
· Live videos also ensure 10 times more comments than pre-recorded videos, and such qualities will let them dominate social media marketing more efficaciously
· Instagram stories, social slideshow ads, social chats, etc. would be the top components of social media marketing in 2017.
5. Search & SEO Marketing
Search engines evolve constantly, and their changes prompt shift in marketers’ ways of targeting audiences. To succeed, it is important for you to know latest changes of SEO marketing and employing effective search engine strategies accordingly. Mobile marketing and social media optimization has enhanced the frequencies of searches all across the globe, and as per statistics, 14 billion web searches are conducted each month through different search engines.
· Current Outlook of SEO Marketing in driving Customer Engagement- 21%
· Future Outlook of SEO Marketing in driving Customer Engagement- 40%
Some of the SEO trends that will turn out to be major hits in 2017 are-
· Link building will stay as a powerful SEO technique, mobile marketing will rock the house, and along with Google, other search engines will also play significant roles in ensuring great search results.
· Use of keyword search tools like Google’s Keyword Planner, Moz’s keyword Planner are going to be the most effective trends to know right keywords that your audiences search.
· Quality content marketing with perfect blending of video content would be another prudent practice that experts think as the most dominant future trend of digital marketing in 2017.
· Personalizing SEO campaigns as per target audiences, being creative, use of natural links and moving site to HTTPS will be the SEO trend that will decide future of internet marketing campaigns in 2017.
Digital Marketing Industry in India
Digital Marketing industry in India is spread to almost all the business sectors. Some of the applications of E-Marketing are shopping and order tracking, online banking, payment systems and content management.
The power of digital marketing allows geophysical barriers to disappear making all consumers and businesses on earth potential customers and suppliers. It is known for its ability to allow business to communicate and form a transaction anywhere and anytime.
Digital marketing industry in India is a booming career today. In a country with a rapid growth economy, it is expected to have a very high significant growth in Digital marketing career. The growth in the digital marketing trends is making a very substantial impact on marketing and advertisement. The big picture of Digital Marketing industry in India cannot be complete if short preview of the past digital marketing statistics is not made.
Going back to history, International Journal of Advanced Research Foundation reveals the following in 2016.
Between 1971 and 1972, The ARPANET is used to arrange a sale between students at the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the earliest example of electronics or digital commerce.
1979: Michael Aldrich demonstrates the first online shopping system.
1981: Thomson Holidays UK is first business-to-business online shopping system to be installed.
1996: India MART B2B marketplace established in India.
2007: Flipkart was established in India. Every E-marketing or commercial enterprises uses majorly digital means for their marketing purposes.
In 2011, the digital marketing statistics revealed that advertising via the mobile phone and tablets was 200% lower than that of the following years. During this year, the net worth was $2 billion. The growth was in a geometric progression as it rose to $6 billion in 2012. The competitive growth demands for more improvement in the career works and professionals are being added to the field.
From 2013 to March 2015, the investment total increase was 1.5 billion dollars over the preceding years. There has been an impressive growth up till this present moment.
The report by the International Journal of Advanced Research Foundation revealed that summarized that India is getting to see the golden period of the Internet sector between 2013 to 2018 with incredible growth opportunities and secular growth adoption for E-Commerce, Internet Advertising, Social Media, Search, Online Content, and Services relating digital marketing.
In 2017, 80% businesses will increase their digital marketing budget which may surpass the IT budget. Only the illiterates could not access the potentials of the digital marketing because of the accessibility to computing devices and computer education. Many of the people in this category still don’t trust the method of an online payment and they lack training in English Language and other foreign languages to market online in global markets.
The following are the channels that are playing an active role in the development of digital marketing industry in India.
Digital marketing overview reveals that Social media has been playing a supporting role to marketing. Over the years, it has been noticed that 92% of social media users are from the mobile devices. This enables the size of digital marketing industries.
According to the research made by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI, 2008), communication has become a real mass communication tools having about 286 million accounts in 2008. The Indian telecommunications market has tremendous growth opportunities and according to IAMAI is projected to exceed 500 million by 2010. According to TRAI, the numbers of mobile subscriber based in India grew to 980.81 million users in the second quarter of 2015.
Adoption for the mobile device is getting higher day by day. SMS marketing is one of the true mass market media channels across many demographics before the convergence of mobile internet and mobile devices.
Growing need for the visual content has turned video marketing be one of the most appealing trends of digital marketing in 2017.
Email marketers of some of the most successful marketing agencies claim a return of $40 for every dollar they invested. From the digital marketing overview, it was discovered that well-targeted email marketing will be one of the most effective ways of ensuring conversions in 2017. As shown from the figure below, email is one of the most effective methods for digital marketing as there is a facility to disburse messages to millions of people at a time.
As much as changes is existing in the search engines, marketers are also trying shift their ways of targeting audience so as to meet up with the current evolution in Digital Marketing industry in India.
Apart from the above channels through which digital marketing takes place, activities under Digital Marketing industry in India are not limited to social media, email, content, search engine, etc. Digital marketing is either done in-house where companies might hire people for their own or clients’ digital marketing needs. A company may outsource to specialist digital marketing agencies or given to consultants.
SCOPE OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Before we understand the scope of digital marketing in India let us first understand about this industry. Digital marketing is a marketing method to promote products in online. So in simple terms, we can say that we are promoting our products to customers who are using the internet. Many concepts of traditional marketing are applicable to digital marketing.
In every era, marketing has evolved based on what the customer is using. If you go back in history, you can see that at times when customers used Radio, it gave birth to radio advertising and marketing. Next, we got the boom of televisions; it is one of the widely used device globally, which allowed the companies to reach a mass audience with TV ads. Even today TV advertising is one of the most used advertising strategies for companies. Since the boom of Internet, more customers started using the Internet, which gave birth to a new era of marketing originally called as Internet marketing, which is now called as Digital Marketing.
To understand the scope of Digital Marketing in Future we must understand its advantages and how it can sustain over the period of time until we get a new generation of communication.
Why companies use digital marketing?
As per the internet usage stats, as of July 2016, 40% of the world population is using the internet. (i.e) 3.42 Billion Users. The total number of users in 1995 was less than 1% of world population.
As we can clearly understand from the above stats that in next few years more users will be connected to the internet, which gives more scope for digital marketers to reach target audience globally.
Most of the users globally today use mobile phones for communication. As per a report 4.77 billion mobiles phone users globally, which will increase to 5.07 billion by 2019. Today’s majority of mobile phones are smartphones with internet access, which allows to customers to connect with businesses anytime & anywhere.
In traditional marketing strategies, it is very difficult to advertise to the target audience with specific demographics & details. Most of the marketing methods were aimed @ mass marketing of the product. Today with digital marketing we have so many customized & personalized methods to target the audience exclusively.
Ex: Today we can reach an audience by Location, age, gender, education, interests, personal information etc. In fact, we have many advanced strategies to target very specific audience.
Low Cost and High ROI:
Most of the small and medium scale companies rely mostly on digital marketing strategies due to its low cost and high return on investment.
What is its scope of digital marketing in India for Professionals?
As we know that digital marketing industry is growing, which brings more opportunities to professionals in this industry? Following are opportunities available for professionals.
Get a Job in Industry:
The simple and best way to start your career in digital marketing is to find a job. In digital marketing, we have many different specializations so you will have different options to start your career.
a. Digital marketing strategist
b. Digital marketing executive
c. SEO analyst
d. Social media specialist
e. Google AdWords specialist
f. Email marketing specialist
g. Web Analyst
h. Online reputation manager
.Become a Professional Blogger:
Many digital marketing professionals choose full time blogging as their career choice. With dedication and hard work, many professionals are not successful bloggers in their chosen niche. Bloggers can generate income with advertising & affiliate marketing strategies.
Earn with Affiliate Marketing & AdSense:
You can start your blog/website/app in a specific niche of your interest and initially work hard to build traffic & viewers. After generating good traffic, you can make a good income with AdSense & affiliate marketing techniques.
Start Freelancing Services:
Freelancing is the concept of offering your services to clients on a part-time basis from your home. Sitting at your home you can build your clients globally. Thanks to online websites like fiverr.com, freelancer.com etc. you can start offering your freelancing services.
Start your own agency:
If you have experience in managing a business & have resources, contacts. You can start your own full-time digital marketing agency. With your agency, you can able to build marketing strategies for clients and implement them with digital marketing.
Why digital marketing is the next big career opportunity
India’s digital growth story is both interesting and surprising. The country has embraced digitization so rapidly that it has created a large opportunity for online marketing.
On August 15th, 1995, VSNL introduced public internet access in India. In 2000, only 0.5 percent of the Indian population had access to internet facilities. After 16 years, the figure climbed to 28 percent with 373 million internet users.
According to Cisco’s Visual Networking Index (VNI) report, by 2021, 829 million Indians (59 percent of the population) are expected to take an incredible leap towards internet accessibility. With the transformation from lower-generation network connectivity (2G) to higher-generation network connectivity (3G, 3.5G, and 4G or LTE), there is scope for the broad adoption of video, high bandwidth data, and advanced multimedia applications contributing to increased mobile and Wi-Fi traffic.
Online businesses’ challenges are digital marketers’ strengths
With companies busy running business operations, they cannot invest quality time on understanding top, middle and bottom funnel objectives for an engaging audience. It becomes difficult for them to devote resources to study the ever-changing online marketing landscape.
Digital marketers come to their rescue by lowering the business costs to a great extent as compared to traditional marketing tactics.
- They solidify the survival and business growth by targeting the right people at the right time.
- These professionals identify and prioritize the key performance indicators (KPI) by auditing your audience’s behaviour on digital channels.
- By analysing the performance of online marketing campaigns, they help companies make informed data-driven decisions for optimal customer experience.
Although Indians are second to Chinese in the number of internet users worldwide, India does not feature in the top 50 countries with the highest internet penetration rates. Despite the gigantic stats, we are still scratching the surface. Undoubtedly, digital is the future.
Government’s Initiative: Double boost for digital marketing landscape
For solving affordability and mobile data quality issues in rural areas, the center and state collaborated to give a green signal to National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN). This project aims to provide 100 Mbps broadband connectivity to all the gram panchayats.
For the second phase, Bharat Net- updated and upgraded version of NOFN- envisions connectivity to all 2,50,500 gram panchayats by using an optimal mix of aerial fibers, underground fiber, radio and satellite media. For the third phase, from 2018 to 2023, the focus will be on the future-proof network, state-of-the-art, with a ring topology.
In 2016, United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) passed a nonbinding resolution to make internet access a fundamental human right. In India, Keralabecomes the first state for adopting the internet as a basic human right. For promoting the digitization moment, the government is working on the proposal of installing optical fiber network for providing internet access to every citizen of Kerala.
Mobile Internet Users: Boon for digital marketers
Indians love surfing internet from mobile: 79 percent of them accessed the internet through mobile in February 2017. Of the G20 nations, they are number one regarding mobile internet usage, leaving behind the UK (34.8 percent) and US (37.2 percent) with a gap more than double.
According to Ashish Kalsi, strategist, search quality of Google India, the Indian internet users tally would go up to 500 million by 2017, out of which 400 million will access the net through a mobile device.
With the entry of Chinese brands, a new line of smartphones have ushered in with big screens, improved user interface, and local language support at an affordable cost.
750 million rural people don’t have proper access to internet facilities. With affordable data plans and mobile devices, the growth of internet usage will increase in rural heartlands. Like urban Indians, they’ll start integrating digital payments, online booking, e-commerce in their daily lives.
Future of digital marketing in India? –
The future scope of the Digital Marketing industry is that there will be more points of contact. I visualize a future where advertising like the one we see on Times Square will be taking place in all cities around the World through the evolution of electronic ink technology.
While all other industries are struggling with a growth rate of 5 to 10 %, digital media industry is booming high with 40% growth rate. But the most remarkable point is that this growth rate is not going to be stagnant in the coming years.
Scope for digital marketers in India will only get bigger and better in the years to come. You might feel the need to know as to why is this so and in fact there is nothing wrong in researching something before you dive into it. This is why we have done a research and have come up with some facts and figures that will help you decide the worth of digital marketing before it is too late.
About Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a booming industry. You will have to work with the analytical part of a website. You need to implement the latest SEO, PPC and CRO strategy. You have to track the visitors and implement the strategy according to the need of the project. You have to do all the client handling and the reporting.
This will open a new door for Digital Marketers to not only run display ads online, but also offline which the consumers will be able to interact with using their mobile phones.
Digital is the communication technology used to market a message. It includes computers, smart phones, cell phones, tables, game consoles. And it uses platforms like websites, email, apps, and social networks.
Marketing is a process. It’s ultimate purpose is to communicate the value of a product or service to people to such a level that the people want to purchase the product or service – or at least, are interested in learning more about the product or service.
The basics of marketing will never change because it involves telling the story of a brand to people. Culture, society, gender, demographics are all environmental and should be a vital part of all marketing efforts – but it still boils down to getting a message in front of people. The message must appear where the target market/ideal customer is already looking.
Digital Marketing will remain as the most powerful way of marketing in the future. Some of my observations on the changing trend of digital marketing are
1. People have started looking for more interesting and informative things on the internet that can help them create value rather than fake and made for marketing type things, hence marketing strategies will move towards creating those kind of assets.
2. Marketing objectives will try to help people get better in their business through one’s own business. Creating and maintaining a network of people who are interested in one’s business will be given priority.
3. As always, ‘content’ will be the most important aspect of digital marketing and again the nature of the content is going to be more specific and deeply researched about a topic, moving away from the perspective of “Selling” to making it more useful for the audience.
4. General techniques like SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing will be there. However, personalized marketing activities targeting specific set of audience and influencers will be given higher importance.
5. Automation in marketing will emerge more effectively and will be predominant in future.
How this course makes you a complete internet marketing professional
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Website Planning, Designing & Creation
- Search Engine Optimization (10 Days)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC)
- Social Media Marketing /Affiliate Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Geo Targeting- International Targeting
- E-Commerce. /Content Marketing & Management
- Web Analytics /Video Marketing
- Email Marketing /Fundamental of Adsense
- Mobile Marketing /Earn Money as Freelancer
Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns. Who want to ready themselves for new role as Digital Marketer?
Individuals / beginners seeking career opportunities in the digital marketing domain. Entrepreneurs or affiliate marketers who want to use digital media to improve their business performance. Students with a management or engineering background.
Marketing professionals who use digital marketing to meet their objectives. Professionals in marketing/ publishing/ e-business/advertising.
Web marketers who want to enhance their professional prospects in the marketing domain. IT professionals who want to expand their career horizon..